Seadoo sportster le di fuel pump

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hello - I have a question regarding the fuel filters for my 04 le di regarding the fuel filter replacement. On some forums I see them removing the fuel pump/assembly from the tank, but it appears I have one on the lines running down the compartment wall (Champion G6384). Mine won't stay running below 2k rpms and just appears to be fuel starved, so I thought I would start by replacing this one. Is this the one I would replace with a Wix 33095? Thank you for any help!

Hello - I have a question regarding the fuel filters for my 04 le di regarding the fuel filter replacement. On some forums I see them removing the fuel pump/assembly from the tank, but it appears I have one on the lines running down the compartment wall (Champion G6384). Mine won't stay running below 2k rpms and just appears to be fuel starved, so I thought I would start by replacing this one. Is this the one I would replace with a Wix 33095? Thank you for any help!
I used the Napa Gold 3032 and that part seems fine!

Back