Seadoo Spark missing bolt

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Jack5895

My Seadoo Spark started revving high and barley moving yesterday so I thought my wear ring broke but it turns out I was missing a bolt back there can anyone tell me what it is or where I can get it. See picture below.

Attachments

• CE0CE762-8BE9-4B42-A146-2EA51E184EBC.jpeg
    CE0CE762-8BE9-4B42-A146-2EA51E184EBC.jpeg
    458.3 KB · Views: 34
Hey Jack, Check out the banner for Sea-Doo parts at the top of the page. That's send you to Sea-Doo warehouse where you can search by Sea Doo PWC parts. You can select your Spark and then check out the slide under Pump-All Models. Looking at the parts diagram, you can find the part number by the diagram's reference number. Either buy it from that site or search for the BRP part number at your favorite site or local dealer. Parts diagrams are invaluable for understanding how your PWC is put together.

My Seadoo Spark started revving high and barley moving yesterday so I thought my wear ring broke but it turns out I was missing a bolt back there can anyone tell me what it is or where I can get it. See picture below.
^^^

same thing happened to me last week- pulled the ski out because of performance issues; ski kept porpoising no matter where the VTS was set to - checked the pump and 2 of the 3 pump bolts were missing and the 3rd bolt was lose! the whole pump was flopping around. the impeller & shaft look good but my ring is shot. i noticed BRP uses short bolts on their pump mount- only about 1/2" of thread in to the transom plate- and there's plenty of room for longer bolts. I bought longer stainless M8 bolts and thread locker- hopefully will resolve the issue. It blows my mind that a pump can just become lose on a factory stock 2018 trixx with under 30 hours on it- UFB! i also posted thread, bit apparently no one around here has anything to say about it either... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• pump 1.jpg
    pump 1.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 14
  • pump 2.jpg
    pump 2.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 13

Pull one of the other three and go to ACE hardware for a suitable replacement. Probably stainless.

Back