Seadoo spark IBR

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Excursionkdx

I have a 2017 3up seadoo spark that I had a new ibr put on at dealer now for the last year or so the ibr will work one second and I go to use it again and it like hesitates but won’t do any thing and push you forward without putting bucket down but then randomly that day it will work again and then not can someone help me fix this on my own already have enough money in on it what can I check

Sounds like a bad connection. I'd look closely at the terminals on the ibr which tend to corrode in the back where it is fairly wet condition.

The plug looks ok am struggling to see the actual prongs
Sounds like a bad connection. I'd look closely at the terminals on the ibr which tend to corrode in the back where it is fairly wet condition.
I realized that when they re put in ibr they never took off dash pack box I had for when I took bucket off wonder if that would cause random not working working connector looks clean can’t really see promgs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 7

Does the ski have to be opened up for that? I’m having issues with my iBR flashing and getting a check engine light.

Back