Seadoo Spark Handlebars

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I think it's just the bars for $250 and the extended harness for $80. Parts department should know.

If theres a way to do it that cheap id be in.
I think theres more to it, since the spark handlebars are molded into the stem.
I think a steering stem kit from worx or riva is needed. Then youll need the bars, throttle lever, and start switch/vts housing(if applicable), plus youll probably want new grips like odi lock ons or something similar. All said and done its like a $900 venture.
Ive wanted to do it for a while but every time i set the money aside for it i end up spending it on something else more important.

all the switches and stuff are transferred over I am pretty sure the $250 for the bars includes the riser and then all you need is the extended harness. I was quoted $600 for the dealer to do it for me when I bought mine, I didn't do it, and that included the labor.

all the switches and stuff are transferred over I am pretty sure the $250 for the bars includes the riser and then all you need is the extended harness. I was quoted $600 for the dealer to do it for me when I bought mine, I didn't do it, and that included the labor.

I think your referring to the spark trixx handlebar set up. Ive been contemplating that as well. That can be done for about $250ish for the bars and the harness lije you said, depending on where you source parts and what grips you decide on.
As for actual pro taper bars, you will need an aftermarket steering system like tye riva or worx system.

I think your referring to the spark trixx handlebar set up. Ive been contemplating that as well. That can be done for about $250ish for the bars and the harness lije you said, depending on where you source parts and what grips you decide on.
As for actual pro taper bars, you will need an aftermarket steering system like tye riva or worx system.
Yes you are right, sorry I didn't pay attention well enough to the first post.

Back