Seadoo rxdi 2003 Engine vibration so bad ??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetti12

Seadoo rxdi 2003 951 direct injection jetski shakes running on the trailer when you really press a little gas so hard that the exhaust bolts open.
At higher revs vibration slightly reduced but the machine swings. The drive shaft is disconnected so the vibration comes from the engine. The crankshaft stator head bearings were originally broken and the new bearings were replaced at both ends by a crankshaft and then began to shake. Shattered bearings did not shake. Then, the crankshaft stator head shaft swapped new and Still shaking. The balancing shaft has blue lines facing each other.
The crankshaft was also checked straight. What can that cause? The crankshaft center bearings were obviously still good when not replaced. I'm sorry for my bad english

at idle, vibration does not come, but is at its worst when you push a really little gas.
It would seem that the vibration would come more from the rear of the engine but i dont know for sure.

it would seem that the vibration would come more from the rear of the engine but I don't know for sure.
The engine rotates easily by hand

Attachments

• 61473500_2269789209835080_8483782259076235264_n.jpg
    61473500_2269789209835080_8483782259076235264_n.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 27
if that pic is how you aligned the cb and crank, it's wrong.

I was thinking about the same thing even though the blue characters are in aligned. The crankshaft or the balance axle wheel may have been disconnected earlier and the wheel placed in the wrong position to prevent the signs from working.

How do I get to the right position without the blue marks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back