Seadoo Rx Di 2001

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Partyme

I have a Seadoo Rx Di 2001. I just play in the lake pull tubes, knee boards ect..
Stock impeller they say 15/21 ( 155 diameter ). I would not mind a better pull off. What's the best impeller to go for ? Stock standard engine.
i like the dynafly and solas range..
Please post links to any deals you find on them for me. I need the impeller and wear ring and tool.
Shipping would be to South Africa... So cant chance it on might work.. have to be 100%.
Thanks in advance.

Ok next problem. 2 weeks ago worked great. Been standing battery disconnected. Turned on today says MAINT . could it be low battery ? i have it out and on charge now. I cant take it to dealer as the closest is 400km away, and parts i have to import as not so common.. eg.. i traced only 1 impeller tool for sale in the country. lol

On mine the MAINT means the maintenance timer has expired. This is used to remind you to take it to the dealer so they can change the oil and reset the timer with their sea-doo computer. I change my own oil instead of getting ripped off a the dealer, so my MAINT is always on. It should go away a few seconds after attaching the lanyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back