Seadoo LRV? What is it?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

noviceskier

Anyone have an idea of what this is? What's it for? Never heard of this before. Apparently has new motor, guys asking $3500 when my budget is around $500. Just browsing for projects and thought this was cool and wanted to know more about it.
1586036000824.png
1586036005914.png
1586036012181.png
1586036025842.png

Legally sears 4 people. Very stable on the water. Big. TONS of storage. Room for skis on both sides of the rear flip-up sun pad.

Made from about 1999 to 2003-4. Great for me, wife, and two small kids to get the jet ski experience back in the day. I’ll try to find some pics.

Those SUV/LRV's are becoming collectible. I believe LRV was short for Luxury Recreational Vehicle. It was a 4 seater, so they were the biggest skis ever made (and were discontinued pretty quickly). Kinda like a Buick Roadmaster of jetskis. :p

The water stain on the rear of the ski is concerning. Looks like it's been semi submerged for quite a while. I'd tread lightly on this and if you're serious, demand a water test.

There's one in better condition in my area for $4500

more info here

Back