SeaDoo Fishing 2017 Edition

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

biffdotorg

Tough kick off to the catfish season this year. Conditions are perfect, water is warming up, minimal flooding, but no fresh suckers to be had for bait!

We are stuck fishing with frozen goldeye until we can catch fresh bait. But the weather is amazing, and we just needed to get on the water.

Plenty of hits tonight, and we boated what I would say is the smallest cat of the season. This clip is just a sample of the season to come.

If you cared to give up 10 minutes of your life, this is a good way to spend it. Sorry, my SeaDoo had to be left home this year.

This annual edition of Wicked Catfish will help explain why we make the annual trek to Lockport, Manitoba to catch Channel Cats. This turned out to be one of our best trips.

Rolling in on a Thursday afternoon proved this was going to be a trip to remember. We boated 60 fish between three guys in around 5 hours! And we had other boats with us!!

By the time we headed home on Sunday, we all had bruised bellies and were sun burnt and dehydrated from hours in the boat. And we all can't wait to do it again this year come that first week of June!

Enjoy!

@biffdotorg great job with the video! Looks like you guys had a blast. Were you the one operating the drone?

Yes, I shot, flew and edited all the footage. I need to plant some cams in the other boats in June. The other guys are feeling left out.

Next year will hopefully come across more as a fishing show. I have added some microphones to the mix, and that will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back