Seadoo Challenger 210 310hp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

Hi guys,

looking at buying 2010 seadoo challenger 210 310hp twin 155hp motors. This boat only has 73 hrs on each engine.

the boat is a non wake edition.

do these boat produce a good wake for wakeboarding and or wake surfing?
Also is there enough power on these boats for pulling up larger skiers?

how to hear from you

Wakeboarding yes, wake surfing no....

You could try one of these side mounted external wake generators but I have seen lots of mixed reviews, with many people loosing the device.

As for the power to pull up skiers....No problem depending on how many people you have in the boat. Fill the boat with "larger" people and have a "larger" person on the hook and the twin 155's, you might be wishing for more HP.

I am a gear head and not rational. Basically I have a disease where I never have found a situation where I said, "I am glad I didn't buy the option to have more HP"

That’s on my 230 challenger (2010) with 3 people in the boat and no other ballast.
couldbe bigger to be fair, but depending what you need I think a few more people and fatsacs will do good.
Skiers no problem. You should get perfect pass !

Attachments

• E7821E60-6664-4351-BAC0-39792EC660DC.png
    E7821E60-6664-4351-BAC0-39792EC660DC.png
    1,016 KB · Views: 22
We pull adult skier's and wakeboarders easily with our single 255hp Challenger 180. So I am certain the twin would do the job. And I have seen a youtube video with a young teenager surfing behind a 180. I think they used some ballast bags, but it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back