FOR SALE Sea Doo Speedster 1995 w/ trailer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

MABoatSeller

This is a twin jet propulsion engine speedboat, with about 160 total HP. This is a project boat, and currently does not run, with a few minor problems, and one or two larger problems that seem very fixable, I just do not have the time or resources. This is a very cool speedboat, look up videos online to watch in working condition. Has a top speed of about 55 mph.

Some of seating has been reupholstered and looks new. There are cracks in gel coat as shown in pictures. The central computer appears to be okay. One engine will turn over, the other will only turn over when spark plugs removed. I believe the one engines is hydrolocked which means you have to switch to a premix (seems easily done with help online). While I'm not positive, I don't think one engine has spark (I think a simple magneto fix). The bilge is working, and the battery appears to be in good condition. Boat has only been in freshwater.

This includes the trailer. Come take a look if interested. Please text or email with any questions as I am knowledgable of the condition, or if you need more pictures. I am willing to accept the reasonable offers. (in Marblehead, Mass)

Minor fixes:
- Needs new front cushion (missing)
- Lights will not turn on
- Ventilator blows fuse when turned on
- Needs a 10A fuse
- New flap for water entering/leaving

Larger fixes:
- Switch to premix (online tutorial)
- Get spark (should be a quick magneto fix)

Attachments

• IMG_6089.JPG
    IMG_6089.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6090.JPG
    IMG_6090.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6091.JPG
    IMG_6091.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6092.JPG
    IMG_6092.JPG