Sea doo GTI 130

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julianc

Hello all ,
I need to replace the spark plugs and coils .
Any recommendations on the brand or where should I get them ?
My mechanic said that the original ones are around $410 for 3 spark plugs and 3 coils

Here is information on the 2006-2008 GTI 130 4tec. You didn't provide your model year so it may be different. Plugs are NGK DCPR8E stock #4339. This is the plug with the removable top that you will need to unscrew to fit the coil. You can get it on amazon for about $4 each. Do not get the stock #4179 from the auto parts store. Its top can't be removed. An OEM Sea-doo ignition coil kit part #296000307 is available on Amazon for about $120. You can go aftermarket on the coils and pay less. Make sure you confirm the part number for the coils that fit your ski as it has changed over the years.

Last edited:
OEM Part names and numbers:

Spark Plug, NGK DCP-R8E Exhaust [+]

Stick Coil Exhaust emission component

Hello all ,
I need to replace the spark plugs and coils .
Any recommendations on the brand or where should I get them ?
My mechanic said that the original ones are around $410 for 3 spark plugs and 3 coils

Dont' pay someone to do this. It's incredibly easy.

Tip: When you remove the coil, inspect the cylinder head hole for dirt or other debris. If you see any, use an air compressor to blow it out. I also loosen the spark plugs (without removing them) to loosen up any dried on debris and blow it out again. Then you can remove the plugs.

You'll also need some of this to place around the rubber seal/cap on the coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back