SE Michigan meet and ride this summer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

KK40384

Premium Member
Premium Member
I'd like to set one up for this summer. August possibly. I'm thinking Lake St. Clair because it has lots of DNR boat launches and offers diverse riding conditions from chop to glassy marsh and also waterfront restaurants on Harsens Island for lunch. Let me know who's in and what date works best. Suggestions for other locations are fine also. It would be nice to meet a people and put faces to names.

I would like to attend something like this as well. Lake St Clair works great, there are a lot of great spots to stop for lunch all around the lake and it is close by. Anytime in August works for me. Hope we can get a good group together. If something gets going my wife and I will definitely try n be there.

I just bought a 2001 polaris slx right there this past weekend and rode st claire just for fun. Pretty sweet lake. Id be interested in coming back up with some friends if people were going to meet up there?

I've never been on a "ride" so I don't know what to expect...are they a waverunner only thing? Or are boats welcome? I've wanted to get out on Lake St. Clair for a while now and this sounds like a good reason to get out that way...

Usually they are skis only because of some of the places we ride, boats most likely won't be able to get through. However, in this case there isn't any real shallow water to worry about so I don't see why not as long as you can keep pace.

Thanks for the reply...looks like I need to ramp-up my efforts in getting a ski...:)

After talking with the Director Of Domestic Operations (DODO), a.k.a. the wife, it looks like we have plans that weekend and wouldn't be able to make it anyway...again thanks and hopefully I can obtain a ski for a ride next year! I've been keeping my eyes open for the right project ski...I think (because I don't know enough about the different skis and their ride characteristics) that I'd like to get a 97 XP...I have some parts on the shelf for a 787/140mm pump machine from my previous boat, 96 Challenger.

Have fun and be safe!

Back