RXP255 Too Loud

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rxpCJ

Hi all, just acquired an RXP-255 2008 model with 110 hours. I have taken it out for 10 hours so far and i cant stand the aftermarket water box it has fitted.
It is way too loud and on idle just drones way too much. I am thinking it would be a RIVA, however i haven't had a good look. Is there any aftermarket box that isn't as "droney" or should i just try find a standard box?

Cheers

Is it just an aftermarket water box which shouldn't be that loud with the stock silencer or did they remove the silencer and put a pipe from the box to the outlet which i heard makes them loud?

Is it just an aftermarket water box which shouldn't be that loud with the stock silencer or did they remove the silencer and put a pipe from the box to the outlet which i heard makes them loud?

Pretty sure its a whole new pipe, its basically just straight! sounds like a Harley on the water.

If there is a hard pipe from the box to the hull outlet as that is what is most likely causing it to be to loud as the box i dont believe makes it much louder on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back