Remove seats Speedster 20008

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeffeP

Hi

Anyone know how the seats are mounted on a 2008 Speedster? I cant see any bolts on the backrest from within the engine compartment.

They're held in place with plastic "darts". It's my understanding they're not always reusable.
1.jpg

So that would mean just drag them right out then? I can see the darts in some places from within the engine compartment, but not on all seats.

I believe they're all held in the same and that they simply lift out. I'm not sure if there are rectangular "hooks" on the on the back and bottom of the seats (part #1 in above schematic). I'd assume you could lift up the cushion to see if the seat is latched to part #1.

I recently pulled the spotter seat out. You will note on the photos above that some of the seats have the two metal clips that hold the front of the seat down. Therefore, you need to pull directly up from the back and slide towards you to clear those clips. Some of the plastic studs may break hard to protect them, especially if old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back