Reliable Place To Have Name Put On In NJ

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

glnrcker

Can anyone recommend where to either have name painted on,
or a reliable place to order a vinyl boat sticker from? Thanks.

Any local Sign company can make a vinyl sticker for you. As for painting something you need to give your location in NJ. It is a good size state that takes hours to drive through.

I don't know about the painting, but I have used a company named Typestries Marine Graphics for design and creation of decals. For the past several years they have had a booth at the Atlantic City Boat Show, which is going on right now. They did a great job each time(I used them twice). The number is 888-597-3399, I believe they are based somewhere near Toms River. Good Luck

Can anyone recommend where to either have name painted on,
or a reliable place to order a vinyl boat sticker from? Thanks.

Speedproimaging.com I believe their exact site is speedpronj.com. They are open to the public and might be cheaper than going to a single screenprinting place because I found out most screenprinting places send actual big graphics and stickers to be made by SPEEDPRO and than sell it to the cutomer for a slightly higher price.

Unfortunately I don't know of any in that area of the state. If it was north or shore area I'd have suggestions for you.

I would recommend boatdecals.biz. You can design your own name/rego numbers and apply them yourself. Very easy to do with their instructions. Otherwise I am up in West Milford and would be willing to do it for you.... just a bit far.

Back