Reliable Dealer near Shelton, WA

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

watermom

New SeaDoo owner here, have two 2006 SeaDoo GTI SE's

Bought both used with extended warranty's... today after a great time... one of them won't start... period. It was a problem at first launch but charged the battery and started right up... after adding 9 hours (since Memorial Day) to the mere 9 hours they had at purchase the starting problem began to crop up... always started... eventually..(sometimes after three or four pushes of the buttom, sometimes it took 15 or 20 tries... but still started....

.... but now - NADA, ZIP, ZILCH...

Hauled it off, using the other completely reliable, starts at every use SeaDoo --and now searching for a trustworthy, reliable SeaDoo dealer to work on it... any advice? We live in Renton, WA The ski's are located in Shelton, WA... not too far from Olympia... but I'm such a newbie I wouldn't have a clue who to trust or when someone isn't being honest... (esp as a woman).... Hubby let me buy these for me and our two boys... he doesn't even like to swim... I see a fishing boat in his future....

I managed to read the book pull the fuses but all are fine... you can hear the thing click... but nothing.... I think it was a fluke that a battery charge started it the first time. The charger indicates that it's fully charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do my business through steel dreams in Burlington Wa,....but it's a bit of a hike from olympia....seem like good people....

Good shop in Sumner, WA

I'm a new member but know of a shop in Sumner, WA near Lake Tapps. They have a Sea-Doo rental business, as well as sales and service. The mechanic is knowledgeable on all makes. (He buys dead PWC and fixes them for sale on their lot). Give them a call at (253) 863-7547 if you're still looking for a good shop.

sumner shop

The only problem with them is you can never reach them by phone. Have been trying for a week. He must have another job...:)

Back