Purchased a new boat but got winter blahs

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallsguy

Last year I was rocking a 1998 challenger 1800 twin 110s. Loved the jet and when the boat was running it was great. Unfortunately it had problems nearly every time I went out. I decided this year to pick up something newer and just grabbed a 2010 challenger 210 with twin 155. I was looking more for the 430 hp boat but difficult to find. Since I'm losing my mind waiting for warm weather to show its face in ontario I was wondering if someone could give me an idea regarding performance comparison. I'm assuming the new boat will have slightly better top speed but given the size difference maybe I'm wrong. Anything else I should know about my new boat? It only has 45 hours so I'm certainly expecting a huge reliability improvement. Any input is appreciate and again thank you to the forums moderators and users for all your help with my numerous problems last year. You guys kept me in the water!!!

Btw paid $39,000 for the new one. It has the wake tower and I'd the challenger se model. Good deal?
224.jpg

Sweet boat. My speedster 200 is likely a little lighter with the same engines, it will top out at mid 50's with one person, around 50 with a crew. Nice not to have supercharger problems and winterizing to worry about. I'm originally from Syracuse, so I can sympathize with your winter blahs'. Happily became a semi-snowbird in 2008 and am looking forward to a week of 80 degree weather starting this weekend. hooray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back