Post Ride Maintenance

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Searide

I'm the proud owner of a 2011 GTI SE. I recently purchased it and took it out on the lake for the 1st time over the weekend. I was wondering what things should I do after each ride. For example, flushing it, spraying it down etc. I'm just trying to establish a routine to make sure I'm covering the basics. Thanks.

Hi & Welcome.

If you ride in salt water then you must flush it after every ride, & spray down the motor with fluid film, fogging oil or something similar.
I would also wash the outside of the hull after every salt water ride.

Lots of general maintenance tips can be found in the owners and shop manuals....do you have one yet?

Hi & Welcome.

If you ride in salt water then you must flush it after every ride, & spray down the motor with fluid film, fogging oil or something similar.
I would also wash the outside of the hull after every salt water ride.

Lots of general maintenance tips can be found in the owners and shop manuals....do you have one yet?

Thanks for the response. I won't be riding in salt water. I did review the general tips in the owners manual. I was just wondering if there was anhinga else that I should be aware of.

Flush the exhaust and rinse the outside or wash with your favorite car washing soap (dont use dawn) every 3-4 ride wash out the engine bay and spray down with XPS lube. You dont have to be near as anal as you have to be in salt water ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back