Poppy Covers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

b15philly

Are the covers made by the Poppy company water proof, I'm tired of the OEM ones that water can seep through? Thanks

I don't think they are but even if they were, is that what you want? I would like it to be able to breathe so that if there is any water there, it can evaporate off.

I'm just looking for a cover that will keep rain off and out of my ski since it is stored out side. The stock cover allows water in and puddles

Good point!...

I don't think they are but even if they were, is that what you want? I would like it to be able to breathe so that if there is any water there, it can evaporate off.

Very good point being made here......

I also have the original BRP cover and though, with a top coat of tent sealant, I could also water proof my cover but it is meant to breath. You get water inside, then the afternoon heat heats up the water, it goes to vapor and is trapped under the canopy, getting into your electronics......:ack:

That was my biggest concern, also am worried about my hydro turf mats getting moldy. Hopefully this cover will solve my problem.

I got one of the poppy covers for my sea doo. I think they are water resistent but they do let the boat breathe. I love the cover they sent me. it has a lot of nice features to it. it has a zippered area for me to fuel the boat up with out taking the cover off, has a ratchet strap going around the out side to make it tight and the rachet is in it's own case so it don't scratch the side of the boat. It also has 2 suport poles to keep the water from pooling on the top.
Also when I ordered mine I wanted a rush shipment and paid the extra for it. It was here in 2 days with a envelope with a cash refund on the difference of shipping with a note saying it was cheaper and quicker to go ground then 2-day.

Back