Plz I need help!!!!!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha07

hey what's up?? I have a 2004 seadoo utopia. About a week ago my oil light and the 3 beeps started so right away I filled it up with oil and picked it up on the trailer. I just dropped it in the water and I've ran it for about 4 hrs now and the light and beep won't go away! What do I do? Shoud i keep running it? Plz help me out! Thanks

Sounds like the sensor in the small tank is stuck. Make sure the small engine mounted tank is full and that the sensor is working.

Make sure the cap on the large resivior is tight, because if it is not sealed, it will not fill the engine mounted tank. To check the sensor unplug the two wires going to it, and check for continuity with a multimeter. With the tank full there should be no continuity, and when empty continuity.

You can try tapping on the side of the tank with the handle of a screwdriver to see if it will loosen up, but if it won't, you will have to replace it.

Aaron:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back