Please Help! 1997 Seadoo GTi, No Fuel!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

chops214

Hey my seadoo gti isnt getting any fuel to the carborator the ski runs good when i dump gas into the carb. but i cant get fuel out of the main fuel line to the carb., Do these things have fuel pumps or are they vaccum fed?

Someone please help!

Thanks
Frank

yes i do which ive heard very bad things about also i never checked my in-tank fuel filter to see if its clogged? So does this ski have a fuel pump, or is it vaccuum fed?

Alright i cleaned out the carburator, cleaned the sending unit screen, replaced all the grey fuel lines to auto fuel lines and im still not getting any fuel to my carburator or to my spin on fuel filter for that matter, i cleaned out the fuel selector switch, idk what else to do?!

Hey my seadoo gti isnt getting any fuel to the carborator the ski runs good when i dump gas into the carb. but i cant get fuel out of the main fuel line to the carb., Do these things have fuel pumps or are they vaccum fed?

Someone please help!

Thanks
Frank

both....vacuum and fuel pump, thats work with the vacuum. check the pulse line, the inline filters' o-ring, double check the clamps on fuel lines..etc.

So i should check the filters and o rings in the carburator and theres no electric fuel pump its all in the carburator? Also if the o ring is missing on my spin on fuel filter is that a big deal?

if you aint gotta o-ring, in the spin on fuel filter, than thats ur problem. Its pulling air there, causing a weak fuel/no fuel delivery...replace the o-ring or hit up auto parts store, and get an inline fuel filter/motorcycle-dirtbike place for filter.

ok so i bypassed the spin on fuel filter and put in a inline fuel filter and im still not getting any fuel!

make sure the fuel line from filter, is going to the bottom fitting on carb, top fitting, is the return line. Sounds like stud, your lines are swapped somewhere..?

take the "res" line strate to filter, and leave the selector switch to "res", this will block the "on" line, so all your doing now, is going from tank to carb.

i definitelly think your right i think my main line from my filter is going to the top fitting...by the way thanks a lot for all your help. ill check it out tomorrow and ill let you know how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back