Picked up some 2016 GTR's

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal_GTR

howdy, new here...

Recently sold my 2018 GTI 90's that we picked up a couple years ago....Sold them for $500 less than we paid, so not a bad deal.....they were slow, but trouble free with zero issues.tempImageMOuLNt.jpg

As fate would have it, the night before the buyer was set to come check them out, I saw an ad pop up on PWC Trader app for two 2016 GTR's out in Phoenix area with 31 and 33 hours on them for only $1500 more than I was set to sell my GTI 90's for.....I couldn't pass it up!!! long story short I drove out to Phoenix two days after selling mine and bought them....woohoo!!
tempImagebej2u5.jpg

We stopped in Blythe to test them out and they were awesome, about 65-66 MPH no warning lights....water was super low that day and wife sucked a rock as we were about to head back to the launch ramp 6 miles down the river...luckily it was very low speed when she did it, but nonetheless our day was over..also lucky there was near by ramp that we took it to and left her there while I went back and got the Jeep.

Well, I decided to tear into it myself as dealership is $$$ and backed up.....could have been blessing in disguise as I will learn how to fix these things and also found it had water in the bearing, so looks like full pump rebuild is in order....Now I'm searching for rebuild kit, impeller and wear ring.....Thinking I better check the other one too...

Any suggestions for best online parts store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back