perfomance parts....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sporsterjoel

I know you can buy performance parts for the rxp and rxt but does anyone make them for the seadoo boats perferably for a 2004 sporster 4tec, like intake grate's and impeller's???? on the skis the grate has alot to do with the handeling is that the same for the boats as well?

I know you can buy performance parts for the rxp and rxt but does anyone make them for the seadoo boats perferably for a 2004 sporster 4tec, like intake grate's and impeller's???? on the skis the grate has alot to do with the handeling is that the same for the boats as well?
This is what i do when i look for parts cuz no one sells anything cool for a 95 speedster. Always call who you buy it from and make sure tho

1) Look at a microfinch and get the part number for the part that you want. (To get the part number you have to add that part you want to the cart)

2) Put that number in google

3) It will let you what PWC has the same intake grate and impellers has your boat.

--------
I looked your Grate up for you. You can use any 2004 Sea doo GTX 4TEC grate. So now look for an aftermarket grate for a Seadoo GTX you will find that alot easier.

Here is your Impeller you can use any SeaDoo GTX 4-TEC 2002 and 2003 and GTX 4-TEC Wake 2003 so now look for impellers for those.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what i do when i look for parts cuz no one sells anything cool for a 95 speedster. Always call who you buy it from and make sure tho

1) Look at a microfinch and get the part number for the part that you want. (To get the part number you have to add that part you want to the cart)

2) Put that number in google

3) It will let you what PWC has the same intake grate and impellers has your boat.

--------
I looked your Grate up for you. You can use any 2004 Sea doo GTX 4TEC grate. So now look for an aftermarket grate for a Seadoo GTX you will find that alot easier.

Here is your Impeller you can use any SeaDoo GTX 4-TEC 2002 and 2003 and GTX 4-TEC Wake 2003 so now look for impellers for those.

Hey thanks alot for the help...... happy doo'in!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back