Part missing from Stator Assembly

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Just changing my steering cable and pulled off pump assembly and noticed it filled with milky water in the cone. I think its missing a gasket or rubber IMG_7821 copy.jpgwasher or something. What's missing? What's it called? Any idea of a part number?

ThanksIMG_7822.jpg

Hey everyone! Just changing my steering cable and pulled off pump assembly and noticed it filled with milky water in the cone. I think its missing a gasket or rubber washer or something. What's missing? What's it called? Any idea of a part number?

Hey everyone! Just changing my steering cable and pulled off pump assembly and noticed it filled with milky water in the cone. I think its missing a gasket or rubber washer or something. What's missing? What's it called? Any idea of a part number?

It looks like all your parts are there. Just worn.

Need seal and bearings (bushings). Check any online Merc dealer with your serial number. Find jet drive unit (not engine) diagram.

Check the condition of the end of your shaft. No scratches, dent, or dings allowed. They can damage a brand new seal and cause a leak. Lightly oil the shaft as you reassemble.

Thanks. I've been reading and you're right. I think all these parts are original from year 2000 so I might as well change out everything. THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back