P0340 fault code

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mnehrkorn

I have a 2011 GTS and I received a P0340 fault code and the PWC will no longer start. It just stopped and didn't appear to suck anything into the intake. I already dropped it off at service but was hoping someone on the forum may have already had a similar issue and could tell me what the code means.

Thanks.

In case anyone else cares.........this error is a "Camshaft 1 signal error". Not sure what that means but it doesn't sound too good -- still waiting to see what the dealer has to say.

Same Here

One of our rental skis is showing this same problem:

Turns over, has spark, and has wet plugs. We've replaced both the cam position sensor and the tip-over protection sensor. If you come up with it before we do, please tell us and we'll do the same.

One of our rental skis is showing this same problem:

Turns over, has spark, and has wet plugs. We've replaced both the cam position sensor and the tip-over protection sensor. If you come up with it before we do, please tell us and we'll do the same.

hi I have just had the same thing happen to my 2010 gtx ltd just idling on the lake and stopped with same code i have reset the codes but still comes up changed the cam sensor out of a working ski still the same did you have any luck with the problem???

I have a 2011 GTI 130 i bought three weeks ago as a left over last years model only has 6 hours on it and it left me stranded with the same fault code turned out the the timing chain broke and come to find out mine was on a recall for the bad timing chain back in august last year and they never changed it before they sold it to me and now im going to be stuck with a brand new seadoo with a half rebuilt engine.

I have a 2011 GTI 130 i bought three weeks ago as a left over last years model only has 6 hours on it and it left me stranded with the same fault code turned out the the timing chain broke and come to find out mine was on a recall for the bad timing chain back in august last year and they never changed it before they sold it to me and now im going to be stuck with a brand new seadoo with a half rebuilt engine.

Hi Thanks for the info pulled engine down and sure enough broken timing chain which has resulted in bent valves great when there is no warranty thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back