on left side of 3d at frount are 3 water outlets anybody know what they go too?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

lambo84

I know one goes too exhauste water out let.what do other 2 hook too/,is the bigest one to the bildge/dont have owners manual gues I try dealer to see if he has info

The larger hose is a vent off the top of the fuel tank, goes to a T joint and the other outlet is just under the hood in front of your left knee if you sat on it.
As you said one small one is water off the top exhaust manifold
The other one in my ski lays in the hull :/ Ive just flicked through the service manual and i cant see it so i'd like to know too

my local seadoo dealer told me its not hooked to anything ,my hose at the end doesnt appear to have ever been put on anything so I guess were good..mines an 05 and has vaccum bildge and an electric bildge.does yours have both or has and electic one been added too mine?

my local seadoo dealer told me its not hooked to anything ,my hose at the end doesnt appear to have ever been put on anything so I guess were good..mines an 05 and has vaccum bildge and an electric bildge.does yours have both or has and electic one been added too mine?

They came with the bilge pump as standard, it runs for short time every few minutes whenever the lanyard is attached. I think Seadoo used them because the back access hatch leaks water quite badly

ok thanks .only problem i have is if I dive it or do something to get water in motor compartment and shut it off before bildge pumps water out it shorts my battery and drains it so ski wont starte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back