Rode Spark for 4 hours straight on 3 Gallons of Fuel - 3rd time out

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cheappc

Probably Im writing too much on my Spark, but I just cant seem to get enough of it! Yesterday and today it was 90° around here and decided to go to Puddingstone Lake because its only 20 minutes from my house. Last week we took the Speedster out went to Lake Elsinore, which surprisingly was very nice - but its 100 miles away and didnt want to drive so much.

I couldnt wait to take the Spark out, so we headed over to Puddingstone, this is the 3rd time I take the Spark out, and I think I got like 6 hours on the clock on it. Comparing taking the Spark out vs the Speedster, the Spark is a breeze to take out. I pull it with one hand on the trailer all the way to my tow hitch on the back of the truck, snap it in, and im done I think under 5 minutes.

I know my Speedster is nothing at all either to get on the tow hitch, but the Spark is crazy easy, like nothing really.

Back to the Spark, I wanted to actually ride this time, what I mean is having all the time I want to just keep riding, before I got to the lake I had 2 bars on my fuel gauge left on my Spark, so I thought that I only needed 3 gallons, so thats what I put in is 3 gallons of fuel.

I got to the lake at 1:00pm, and didnt stop till 5:00pm of constant riding. I also wanted to really try 2 people riding on my 2up Spark and I brought my girlfriend with me. Once again the ride was extremely stable. I got a little crazy, riding some waves, and the Spark held up pretty good. I rode with my girlfriend about an hour and it was pretty good like I mentioned. My 1996 XP 800 doesnt compare at all, we couldnt have done it on it.

I got really crazy on my Spark when I was riding alone, this thing is a blast, the Water Cops even stopped me because unwillingly my Spark through me on a 360 when I hit a wave from a boat, what a blast! I thought for sure this time it will throw me off, and surprisingly and luckily for me I held on... woh.. that was a trip!

Im actually hurting all over my body, because 4 hours of riding hard has taken a toll on me. Once again, like I mentioned before, I really love my Spark, the ease of getting on the water, the ease of riding it, the ease of beaching it is refreshing and welcoming.

Here are some more pictures, hope you enjoy!

** P.S. BY THE WAY, for all the people out there who are on the bigger side, like me, I weight 250 pounds, I think I got it down when getting back on it in deep water in case you fall off, Im doing much better now, Im actually getting good at it, I will be videoing it and giving a tutorial on it once I master it and will be putting it up here! It got much easier and I got a simple trick! :)

mevanessaspark0.jpg

mevanessaspark1.jpg

mevanessaspark2.jpg

mevanessaspark3.jpg

mevanessaspark4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back