Oil light at 3500RPM, no CEL

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Browsing

I have been through a few threads searching around and nothing that mirrors my system. I'm working on a 2007 Sportster 200 with twin supercharged 4tec's. Replaced the ECU on one after tracking down wiring and codes. Swapped ECU's and the CEL followed the bad ECU. New keys, all programmed and she idles and starts great. Loaded into the water and at 3500RPM, the port motor (with the new ECU) throws the oil light. Shut it down, starts right back up and idles around no problem. Take it above that 3500RPM and it will consistently throw the oil light but no CEL.

Pulled both filters just to check a known good since one motor screams with no issue and both filters look the same, not collapsed. My buddy thought that the filter for the port motor throwing the code had less oil on it so I'm leaning toward the pump not functioning properly. Without a CEL or code, I don't think it is a simple sensor issue although I would be happy to try them before I pull the motor. Anyone else on here had this experience? Boat is in Edenton, NC on the Albermarle sound and if anyone has someone that works on these, I'd be happy to pay for their time to get this up and running. My mechanic said he's getting too old to crawl in and out of these things.

Swapped the oil pressure sensor and cured the issue. Picked up another to keep in the garage in case it happens again. Ran for four hours on Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_5454.jpeg
    IMG_5454.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5277.jpeg
    IMG_5277.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5306.jpeg
    IMG_5306.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5421.jpeg
    IMG_5421.jpeg