Oil filter 2015

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike12000

Hey guys I did a quick search but didn't see anything here so sorry if this is in wrong place. I'm trying to find an oil filter for my 2015 gti 155 limited. I see k&n makes some but they only have up to 2014 in their list. I'm sure I can go to dealer but they are a good 30 min or so away and was hoping to find them online so I can order a few and have them. Please help.

I have used the K&N oil filter in the past and it seemed to be on par with OEM quality if not better. You should have no problem.

My preference is to always stick with OEM parts, unless the $$ difference is great. I know what you mean about dealer proximity issues, so I almost always order through Amazon. When it comes to the hose clamps, h however, I've started to upgrade to heavier-duty clamps, as clamp failure is a common source of water intake in skis.

Hey guys I did a quick search but didn't see anything here so sorry if this is in wrong place. I'm trying to find an oil filter for my 2015 gti 155 limited. I see k&n makes some but they only have up to 2014 in their list. I'm sure I can go to dealer but they are a good 30 min or so away and was hoping to find them online so I can order a few and have them. Please help.

My dealer (40 min away) ships me parts right to my house. Perhaps yours will too.

If buying online, I get stuff from Parker Yamaha, who usually has good discounted prices.

Is that with O rings or not? If not ....do you replace your O rings when you change your oil filter?

Sure don't and never had 1 leak. I imagine if you don't have the right puller and use a screwdriver to lift the lid on the older design you would need to. I replace them maybe every few years.

Sure don't and never had 1 leak. I imagine if you don't have the right puller and use a screwdriver to lift the lid on the older design you would need to. I replace them maybe every few years.

For six dollars each year to replace the O rings, I feel that is part of the oil change ritual. Read my reply #6 on this thread.

The description on all the filters I see are much older years mine is 2015
won't let me post an amazon link keeps making the address **** for some reason but the second hit on amazon says oem filter its like $13 but the listing only goes till 2008 or something but says for all 4 stroke seadoo motors

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back