Odd Request But Hopefully Someone Can Help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

I recently picked up a 2000 Islandia without a trailer. I'm looking for someone who does have a trailer for one of these boats to give me some measurement specs. I have a 22 foot dual axle trailer but I will need to adjust the bunks for the boat to fit the way it should.

I need width of inside bunks and the height of bunks from ground to bunk.

I need width and height measurements for outer bunk rails as well.

If it has a rear center roller to get it started into the bunks I could use the measurement form ground to it as well.

If someone has a boat in the water and trailer empty to get these for me that would be greatly appreciated.

Give me a little time, and I'll run out at lunch and get a few pics, and measurements. Mine isn't in the water, but I'll get what I can.

I'm supposed to go fishing on Wed... I can double check then.

I just re-read the post... and I'm confused about the inner and outer bunks. There are 2 sets on the factory trailer... but they are forward and back. They aren't exactly in line... and the rears are wider... but I wouldn't call them inner/outer.

Mine wont be off the trailer until (min) wed. Can you post a pic of your trailer?

I just re-read the post... and I'm confused about the inner and outer bunks. There are 2 sets on the factory trailer... but they are forward and back. They aren't exactly in line... and the rears are wider... but I wouldn't call them inner/outer.

Mine wont be off the trailer until (min) wed. Can you post a pic of your trailer?

I am up at the lake until this weekend, but will post a picture when I get home. The rear wider ones are the ones I'm calling outer. Dr. Honda much appreciated for the help whenever you get to it. Mine run inner and outer equal length of the trailer. But will work because I borrowed a trailer that was similar when I picked it up and worked fine to get it to lake in water, but was not EXACT fit. By getting measurements off a factory trailer I hope I will be able to tweak it just right.

Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back