Novi 44s for 96XP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brprxt215

I am going to attempt to build my first race boat this winter. A friend has some novi 44s. Will these work alright on a stock boat for the time being? What would I need to change to be able to use them? Any info is appreciated thank you guys!

Absolutely no good reason to run them on a stock ski. Wait until you decide what direction your build is going to go.

Sounds like a solid plan especially if you can get them for around 400. You will need an aftermarket or ported stock intake manifold and you will need to jet and set the pop off to whatever setup that you end up with. I agree that you should leave it stock until your putting all the other aftermarket parts on.

Cool thanks Matt! So currently it has K&N flame aresstors which will be gone when I get carbs. Sponsons and a jet dynamics intake. I just bought an R&D intake manifold. I plan on just getting everything now and go to town when the season is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back