Noob here

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thecrazybadboy

Wats up guys??? I just got home with my new bike. My name is Ricky, Im 23 and I live down in Mississippi right on the coast.

Its an 04 Gtx limited edition supercharged. It has 70 hours on it. Supposedly been thru two supercharges already. This last one was upgraded, upgraded impaler, upgraded bearings, so Im hopin it doesnt mess up on me.

Now Im completely new to ownin a PWC, boat, anythin that lives on the water. I have had a motorcycle before if it makes a difference.

Please, do help me, treat me like anewborn baby cuz I honestly dont know anythin about them other than they r awesome lol. Pointers, advice, PWCs for dummies too r more than welcome.

biggest thing is let go of the gas when your pump comes unloaded. that'll help out with supercharger issues. do you know if the motor inturnals where damaged when the superchargers went out before?

all in all welcome :cheers: and ask away ;)

Wat do u mean when the pump is unloaded???

And no I guess not. He said the bearings had gone out on it cuz he had it on salt water so he ended up puttin a stainless steel impaler and bearings on this last one.

One of the things that kinda dumbfounded me was that he said that to change the oil I had to vacuum it out. I had no idea u had to do that sooooooo, how do I check the oil??? How do I flush the bike??? Wat do I have to do to make sure I can put it in the water??? And all like that u know noob-ish stuff.

Wat do u mean when the pump is unloaded???

when the pump comes of of the water. like when you jump a wake.

And no I guess not. He said the bearings had gone out on it cuz he had it on salt water so he ended up puttin a stainless steel impaler and bearings on this last one.

One of the things that kinda dumbfounded me was that he said that to change the oil I had to vacuum it out. I had no idea u had to do that sooooooo, how do I check the oil??? How do I flush the bike??? Wat do I have to do to make sure I can put it in the water??? And all like that u know noob-ish stuff.

yes you have to vaccuum the oil out from the top of the motor. there is a tool to do this. to check the oil there is a yellow dip stick on the top of the motor.

to flush there is a place to screw a garden hose to the left side of the pump, look in there and you'll see it.

to get it in the water, make sure your drain plugs are in and your battery is charged. lol

Ohhh see I did not know u should take ur hand off the gas when u get airborne lol

I took it out today for the first time and before I left the house I flushed it and cleaned it up a bit undid the plugs so the water would drain out on the way to the water well I forgot to put them back in but I wasnt in the water long after about 10 mins I came out and seen them hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back