No spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Web

Ok got an old ski here with no spark. At some time I changed some things by adding a rev aftermarket rev limiter. But cant figure out the wiring now. It's a 92 spi. I have no power to the coil. Motor turns over fine. Help trying to get this old ski on the water. It did run last year.
It has the MSD 4258 rev limiter.
Trying to send pics of control box

Ok to update....
After locating diagrams for the 92 and nothing looking right, I believe I have 93 MPEM on this. Located wiring for the rev limiter. I just un hooked the rev limiter by doing the opposite of the direction...Fired right up. Now my question is does the MPEM for the 93 limit the revs on it's own? Or do I need to locate another aftermarket one.

No reason to change from stock rev limiter unless you are running an aftermarket performance pipe.

The stock MPEM has a limiter, but I’m not sure how the wiring was changed with the MSD box. If everything is back to factory, you should be fine, but I’d run that past Matt to be sure, since he’s got way more experience with the aftermarket stuff than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back