Newbw Wanted to say Hi

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

caperss

Hi All, I'm new to the forum and renewing myself to skis. Its been a while since I have jet skied but its like riding a bike (I hope). To give you an idea one of my last skis was a 88 Wet bike and some other 1990's SeaDoo cant even remember the size. Anyway I just purchased a used (100 Hrs.) 2011 RTX 260 IS mostly for my Grandkids when they visit but I will use it now and then too. I got it on ebay and it was delivered a few weeks ago, I just tried it out today. Fast ski (love the acceleration) but burns oil (mostly at idle) and only turns to the right so I'm pretty bummed out and I guess I got burned. I'm hoping to fix the problems and I'll be chiming in now and then. I'm sure I will need help to get this ski up to par and I look forward to being an active member. I hope the oil is a turbo seal and the steering is a lose cable but I'm not real lucky so its probably worse.

Welcome to the best SeaDoo forum. Snoop around here and you will find lotsa good stuff.

Your ski is too new for me so I cannot help on it ... if you had kept the 90s SeaDoo I might have been able to help.

Someone familiar will chime in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back