New upholstery - Challenger 1800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, unfortunately I'll have to wait six months or more before getting back on the water around here. Winter sucks. Probably best, as it's nothing more than a fancy canoe right now, and it would be killing me not being able to run it if it was summer time. Both motors are disassembled on the work bench waiting for parts.

I purchased a 1998 Sea Doo Challenger 1800 late last summer and decided to reupholster the seats over the winter. I just happened to buy the same kit as you and recently came across your post after I had removed all of the seats and started to prepare for the project. I found your post very helpful and informative and wanted to say thanks for posting it. Our boats are even the same color! I will attach pics when the job is complete to show you how it went. Thanks again.

I purchased a 1998 Sea Doo Challenger 1800 late last summer and decided to reupholster the seats over the winter. I just happened to buy the same kit as you and recently came across your post after I had removed all of the seats and started to prepare for the project. I found your post very helpful and informative and wanted to say thanks for posting it. Our boats are even the same color! I will attach pics when the job is complete to show you how it went. Thanks again.
Glad this thread was helpful. It is a lot of work and can be frustrating, but the results are definitely worth it. Patience is definitely needed, and not one of my strengths. Thank God for beer! I'm anxiously waiting for the weather to warm up and dump this thing in the water for the first time. Looking forward to seeing your finished product. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back