New to Sea Doo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaDooinPSC

Good morning,
I'm a long time boater In Pasco WA. I just sold my 30ft Sea Ray, now I plan on downsizing to a 2012, 150 Speedster with the 255hp engine and a wake tower. I can't find one! So hopefully I'll find one in time for spring and be able to participate in this forum. Any thoughts on a dealer that may have one of these little rockets please feel free to let me know...Thanks

I do have a question, is there a big diffrence between a 2009 and a 2012? It looks like Sea Doo put some very nice extras in these boats for the last year of production.

Thank you again

Welcome to the forum. Seems like there are not a lot of what you are looking for available right now. In checking Boat Trader I found a 2011 Speedster in Kalispell, Montana for $19k. It says that is 263 miles from your town. The only other one listed is a 2009 in Carson, Ca for $15k. It says it has 4 hours on it. It is a private seller and is about 900 miles from you.

Good luck in your search.

Welcome to the forum. Seems like there are not a lot of what you are looking for available right now. In checking Boat Trader I found a 2011 Speedster in Kalispell, Montana for $19k. It says that is 263 miles from your town. The only other one listed is a 2009 in Carson, Ca for $15k. It says it has 4 hours on it. It is a private seller and is about 900 miles from you.

Good luck in your search.

Thank you, I committed on an '09 yesterday. It's loaded up with options.. a nice boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back