new to everything, question about impellers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

imkman

i bought a 2006 155 wake this past summer. runs good probable going to need a new battary in the spring. when i first took it out is was going 56mph, over the summer i got caught in more then a fair share of weeds and due to beach docking might have got some send throw it as well.
near the end of the season (in canada so 2months later lol) i was lossing about 4 mph top speed and it was getting harder to board with too.

is this a worm out impeller or something more?

i have looked at it and you can see chips and sractches. i was planning a new impeller and battary this spring as well as a full service.
question is, is it nessessary to change the impeller and will i see more performance from this. if so, i know nothing about them could someone push me in the right direction in tearms of brand, built, blade size or angles?

my application is mosty towing riders and splashing around. however, i do emjoy the abillity to go super fast. would be nice if they made a nos appliaciton like the skidoo sleds lol best of both words, i think lol

thanks guys

o and i am heading south this weekend with it, hoping it will be hot enough around south carolina to put it in the water. if not ill go further south... any good spots i might not name about?

how is your wear ring? Perhaps if you take it out and replaced it with a good one and cleaned up the impeller, you might get better results or maybe even get an aftermarket one that works better for your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back