new seats?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cs015585

Hello,

I have a sea doo 2000 Challenger. The seats are all kinda faded. I wanted to liven the boat up a little and inquire about getting them re-covered. What price range am I looking around and/or is that the easiest way. Is there a way for me to shine them up on my own?

Also the bottom of the boat is painted black and the dealer very confidently told me that this 240hp boat can be left in the bay all season with no real issues. Is this true? I have seen a lot left in the water, but do not want to risk anything.

I'm not sure about the boat being in the bay. I do know that when I bought my boat (99 Speedster SK) the two backrest cushions were cracked and faded, they wanted about $100.00 / seat to recover and said that the color would be hard to match. (RED) I'm living in a small town now so there are not very many upholstry shops, so the prices may vary. I preferred the OEM seats which I ordered from www.steeldreamswa.com @ $144.00 / seat. A little more expensive, but they sure look nice. I'm not sure what the prices are for the challenger seats, but you might check it out.

scrump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back