New impeller kit recommendations

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethmo

I have a 2008 Utopia with the dual motors. I do not need a top speed boost. I am looking for reliable and actually lower speed stability. We have gotten this thing to surf. With an undisclosed amount of ballast. It cavatates often at 15mph or lower and the nose in the air.

and bring an extra $100, skat trak always seems way pricier than the rest...

I have found them to be about the same buy I only mess with the 2-stroke skis so that might be the difference.

I only suggested them because the OP is looking for a custom application and Skat actually has a real person that knows what he is doing instead of a receptionist looking at a catalog.

Agreed, they do seem to be more custom-oriented. My 95xp800 came with one, but I've never actually tried it as I had a whole pump to go on it after I got it running. The other is still in a box, but here's teh weird part. If you screw it onto the pump, it's longer than the pump housing. At first I thought, DUH, because of the pump extension. But now I'm wondering about the dirveshaft length... That same driveshaft used to spin the regular impeller... How does that work when the impeller sticks out further?

Not sure.

I am pretty sure the OEM seadoo impellers might be Skat-Trak though since they do a lot of OEM work and casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back