New 42lb injectors wrong size?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2009 255hp has done that since brand new. Not all the time but sometimes. It only last for around 2 minutes and then goes away for the rest of the day. Not sure why this happens but I have 200 hours on it already and never had an issue.
Just as a follow up, I took the boat in for regular maintenance and the issue I reported turned out to be a faulty plug that once heated up worked fine and would only act up when the engine was cold. They sais she purrs like a kitten now so I'm looking forward to seeing how she runs with new plugs this season, espeacially considering she ran pretty good last season !

Just as a follow up, I took the boat in for regular maintenance and the issue I reported turned out to be a faulty plug that once heated up worked fine and would only act up when the engine was cold. They sais she purrs like a kitten now so I'm looking forward to seeing how she runs with new plugs this season, espeacially considering she ran pretty good last season !

Thanks for the follow up! So many threads on here are left "open" with no cause or rectification ever reported. Glad to hear you solved your issue.

Last edited:
Thanks for the follow up! So many threads on here are left "open" with no cause or rectification ever reported. Glad you hear you solved your issue.

Thanks, I'm glad it was something simple but it could help others in the future so I totally agree !

I just got mine ( @011 Challenger 210SE) back from my mechanic. He replaced the 215 SC's with the 260 SC's , Fizzle 1000 intercoolers, Solas 15/20 impellers, new injectors, Torx Racing ECU reflash, oil changes and installed 2 oil catch cans (only 1 pictured)., and added a battery tray to carry 2nd battery and changed out switch.
Not sure what injectors he used though. Hoping this thing will scoot...but more importantly will perform at cruising speeds at lower rpm range.

Attachments

• IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2233.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 576777622.jpg
    576777622.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 576777611.jpg
    576777611.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.