Need info on skat trak impellers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

joaquin12345

Premium Member
Premium Member
Anyone have any experience with the skat trak impellers. Im in the process of switching my stock impeller out as i changed out my wear ring and am still having cavitation on take off so Ive decided to go the change of impeller as well route. Someone on PWCtoday quoted me $200 on brand new skat trak impeller, but i havent really heard anything about these things. the website basically says how you can get your own pitch and all that but I dont know anything about them and this price I dont know if its good either, so i figured i would ask here.

Anyone have any experience with the skat trak impellers. Im in the process of switching my stock impeller out as i changed out my wear ring and am still having cavitation on take off so Ive decided to go the change of impeller as well route. Someone on PWCtoday quoted me $200 on brand new skat trak impeller, but i havent really heard anything about these things. the website basically says how you can get your own pitch and all that but I dont know anything about them and this price I dont know if its good either, so i figured i would ask here.

Skat-Trak are 3 blade impellers as opposed to Solas' 4 blade design. Because of the 3 blade design you'll lose some top end but...have better low end grunt..cc guys like them....so do wave jumpers. Let them know exactly what you have and what the probs are...they'll sell you the right pitch to help.

They are a quality prop maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back