Need help with GTI top end speed will not wind out

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

PETE27gti

Good day to all. I NEED SOME HELP! I have a 2003 Seadoo GTI. Last year the machine would not wind out like it did previously did. Took the carb off and the seals in the carb. were shot. But here is my dilemma... And I will try to explain the issue with out acting or sounding like a cartoon charcter. The machine seems to have lost its top end or top speed and when I have it at fuel throttle it sounds like a beep beep sound (it is not a electronic beep it is more like starving for fuel it just will not wind up or out i guess. New plugs, fresh fuel. To me its a fuel issue, i/ have read on the web there is a check valve in the fuel system that restricts fuel giving this condition however I do not want to spend money that does not fix the problem I am looking for is someone that may have had the same problem that could chime it.

Explain about me... I am new to the site but long time PWC, snowmobile, wrencher from way back. If anyone can offer help or a place to start I would appreciate it.

the machine will not wind out like it used to, And i don't want to sound like a cartoon explaining the issue and again its not an electronic beeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back