Need Help Troubleshooting a Situation

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nateccnn

The Wife!

So on Monday I asked the wifey for permission to play golf on Saturday. A good friend is in town I have not seen for a while. She tells me she wanted to go jet skiing at Tahoe on Saturday. I called my friend and said I can't go golfing because jet skiing sounds way better than golf. Plus, I'm that good of a husband...I do what I am told.

My Superchargers had already been removed from the skis and I was waiting for new tools to complete the rebuild. The tool arrived Monday so I immediately went to the garage and started working on them. Couple hours Monday night and Tuesday night. Reinstalled both units Wednesday night after work. Got all the gear ready Thursday night.

This morning the wife tells me her cousin is coming to visit this weekend and all out plans have been scrapped! Now...I like her cousin. She's not the problem.

Is this grounds for a divorce? Or do I need to perform better maintenance? Argh!

I think I'll just tell her I HAVE to do a test drive and get my brother in law to join me at the lake for a few hours just to get this out of my system. If she wasn't so damned cute I'd leave her and move in with my bro in law (her sister's husband...so that would be weird)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back