Need help finding where the hose part attaches to

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Matthew01

Hey I have a Kawasaki 1994 jet ski 750 ss and I took of the carb to try and fix a problem and I found a hose that was broken off from the nozzle under under the carb. Does anyone know where to find a replacement hose as well as where the other end goes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 12
Are you talking about the barb in your photo just inside the intake port. Visible once carbs were taken off. If so that’s your oil injection line coming from the oil pump

ok so is there somewhere I need to buy a new hose or something, and do you think you could explain where the oil pump is. Sorry I’m a bit new to jet skis. Thank you!

7A7B3D89-0BE7-40A0-9D6B-D199FB128A8F.jpegI’m not familiar with Kawasaki, on this 717 engine of mine the oil pump is located just beneath the intake manifold that the carbs bolt to. On most seadoo’s the small oil lines are 3/32” ID. not sure where to oil pump is but if you follow the bigger hose from the oil tank it will be attached to the oil pump. Not sure how long you have had the ski but with that line broken you should check compression before anything else.

You can get the oil injection hose at a mower shop or small engines shop or some hardware stores. Just try and make sure it’s oil resistant and the right size. It will be very snug when putting it on

View attachment 63140I’m not familiar with Kawasaki, on this 717 engine of mine the oil pump is located just beneath the intake manifold that the carbs bolt to. On most seadoo’s the small oil lines are 3/32” ID. not sure where to oil pump is but if you follow the bigger hose from the oil tank it will be attached to the oil pump. Not sure how long you have had the ski but with that line broken you should check compression before anything else.
Compression where the spark-plugs go right?

Back