Need carb help, New to sea doo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rvalentin61

I have a 94 gtx with twin carbs im putting a pic (view looking aft). I know that the amber line is for the pulse pump but, can some one tell me which of the two lines is fuel in and which is out. It was put toghether by someone else And I think the fuel lines may be backwards.
IMG_1399 (1).JPG

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rafael

Fuel line IN should be the one under the pulse line. Then there is a OUT connecting the two carbs(small length of fuel hose between the two which is the second carbs IN). Then a fuel return on the last(rear) carb back to the tank.

THank you so much, that explains why it would run for a short time and quit apparently starved of gas. Im rebuilding the fuel system and something just didn't look right.:lol:

Picture looks correct to me, assuming that the lower fuel line on the near carb goes to the fuel selector and the upper fuel line on the far carb goes back to the fuel tank (fuel return). Output (upper) on the near carb goes to the input (lower) on the far carb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back