My Russian Blue cat

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Mickirig1

I got a Russian Blue Kitten about 3 months ago. He was about 5 months old at the time. Someone dumped him in a parking lot of a business. My Wife walked in and the asked if we wanted the cat. It is a $600 to $800 kitten. Today he jumped up on the counter as i was getting a drink of water. My oldest son made meat only chili today. He makes it an 8 on the 10 scale of HOT ! Cat takes 4 licks of the bowel with some in it. The look on his face was priceless! He jumped down and went to the water bowel. At least he is that smart!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cats picture

I attached the cats picture I hop it posts. He is so cool, loves to play and chase stuff.

Attachments

• 0708160741a.jpg
    0708160741a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
He is smart as hell. Figures out how to get cat food container out of the cabinet and get it open. He has done it 3 times so it is not dumb luck. He walks up to the cabinet his treats are in. Grabs the lower edge of the door and opens it. Looks at my Wife and mews, looking at the treat bag. I get new uniform shirts. They are in plastic bags. I start removing one. He pulls one out of the box and starts tearing the plastic off, like he is helping me. I have had cats my whole life. This is the smartest one yet.

That blows me away, that's a cool cat.

"Well I remember as it were a meal ago"
Said Tommy the Cat as he reeled back to clear whatever foreign matter
May have nestled its way into his mighty throat.
Many a fat alley rat had met its demise while staring point blank down
The cavernous barrel of this awesome prowling machine.
Truly a wonder of nature this urban predator.
Tommy the cat had many a story to tell,
But it was a rare occasion such as this that he did.........

We had a neighbor cat we call THE MOUSER!. You would see him with a mouse or rat in the street everyday. He carried them to the middle of the street and played with them a while. Then he ate them.

I am putting sheet pizza from our favorite place in a plastic baggie. Bending over a little bit. Suddenly I have a cat land on my back and looks over my shoulder. He has no fear! He started running up to the German Shepard / Rottweiler mix we have. He stands on his back paws and smacks to dog on his mussel twice each side then runs away. Dog is like: "What the hell?"
He runs up and steals the dogs Begging strip piece, runs off! Sure way to get bitten.

If you like cats you have to love him! He just lives to screw with stuff! He jumped up and was rubbing his nose on the Wife's face. She swung at him and he was already gone. I swear you hear: HEE HEE HEE before he jumps down! He loves to go thru her purse. Drags her key lanyard out of purse to middle of the floor.

Your cats a real beauty. I have a tabby cat at home and she always runs around the house all the time.She even waits at the front door to greet me when I come back from work.

I come down in the morning. I have 2 cats, a dog and my fish wanting to be fed. Then I make my lunch. My Wife asked me why the animals knew I had lunch meat and cheese. I don't know? Maybe because they get some each morning? Me and dog share a piece of cheese every morning. They all great me at the door!

image.jpg

This mug wants me to turn the water on in the tub so he can lick the stream, deep deep stare.

Those blue cats are some of the smartest I have ever been around. My sisinlaw has one that lives farm cat life and she is nuts

Read up on them on the Internet. They are smart and not everyone is worth their time. They figure out things and how to do it. He just went to the vet 200 yards away from our house. Has a tape worm, he got before we rescued him. My daughter is the Cat caregiver / nurse. I told her she needs to care for animals instead of teaching little kids! Might even be a Vet!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my babygirl Kaylee.

407.jpg

And this is Quigley the Hellcat. He's a devil and a half.

408.jpg

They are both Tonkinese. Tonks are super smart also. Kaylee is a Platinum Mink (Lilac point) while Quigley is a Bluepoint. They run about $700 now. Quigley is my baby, he's only 3 this year, and he was $650. Worth every penny.

Back