my own spark review and opinion

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scsc

well i have only been in the pwc scene for about 3 years now and my first one was a 1994 gts 600cc and then when i was looking for newer one i scene the spark on the net and thought wow this great new high tech machine so i went to the boat show and bought a 3up HO model and i wont lie its a great machine but only for a average sized person not made for a heavier type person and its only made for 1 person 3up or 2 up it doesnt matter im just saying the new plastic way is just not stable i mean it will float but tips to easy

Personally I think "tippy" is a relative term. I have ridden a Spark 90HO 2up, and I found the ride more like my 96GSX which to me is very stable, but I guess if your use to riding a larger ski or a 3 person 4-tec it would seem tippy. To me the X4 ski is more unstable than the Spark, but again it's just my opinion. And yes I did find the hull in comparison to a fiberglass ski flimsy, but that's most likely just a difference in materials. After riding the Spark I decided just to keep what I have, mainly because the performance just wasn't there and because I'm economical, my wife calls it cheap.

Lou

Back