mounting a gopro

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
anyone have a good spot to mount a gopro, just got my 3up`s. not sure where to put them. pics would help also

I don't have a good pic of my setup but I put mine on the suction cup mount (with a tether as a backup) on my mirrors. Haven't had it fall of yet and gets good visuals of whats in front of you. My next step I think is going to be a chest strap though. The mirror mount makes it a little bumpy.

I bought the go pro roll bar mount and mount it on the inside of the left handler grip. Still leaves enough room for your hand without feeling awkward. I've only used it a couple of times forward facing, but it seems to work well. I don't have any pics mounted up, sorry!

I don't have a good pic of my setup but I put mine on the suction cup mount (with a tether as a backup) on my mirrors. Haven't had it fall of yet and gets good visuals of whats in front of you. My next step I think is going to be a chest strap though. The mirror mount makes it a little bumpy.

I was thinking about using the adhesive mount with a swivel attachment, so I can turn it to face forward, backward, or any other direction for that matter. Just not sure of the location

Any thought on using the adhesive mounts??

Back