***MIAMI RIDE 09-18-14*** Lets put some hours on these skis!!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Idoo3

Here we go, for all who have been asking when we are doing another group ride...

This one is a Miami ride. Leaving Jungle Island at 0700. Wind speed is way down, so we will be doing a lot of nice ocean ridding (bring your camera and dive mask). Later we will be headed to the Haulover sandbar for lunch. Then back to more ridding!

I will be flying home from DC. I would love to go. I am off on weekends this month if you come up with something else.

Damm it!

I have to work this Friday but off every Friday for now on though........

What a ride, we just got back! We logged a total of 70 miles and went about 9 miles off shore.

What a ride, we just got back! We logged a total of 70 miles and went about 9 miles off shore.

Thats great.

Did you goes south or just out east from Govt cut?

Fixed the date on my watch
:facepalm:

Next time you want to ride Thursday at 7:00 I'll be there.
I'll fix my schedule to start later in the afternoon.

We rode south for parrot jungle to Elliott Key, then back north to Fowey Rocks. Once there, we rode to Stiltsville and took the city side north to Haulover. No waves so we were able to cruse there with little effort.

We rode south for parrot jungle to Elliott Key, then back north to Fowey Rocks. Once there, we rode to Stiltsville and took the city side north to Haulover. No waves so we were able to cruse there with little effort.

Yip thats usually my ride with the exception of elliot key.

You had said that you had trouble at fowery one time. Glad to see you weren't spooked away.
Its a great place to snorkel.

Thats where I saw the little nerf shark.

Ill be there for sure next time...

Back