M2 240 EFI Pump - is it usable with new wear ring

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the video of the ride!

Is the min 5:25 cavitation and sequent accelerations the "normal"? For example at 6:50s
Thx!

[video=youtube;M4IaBWSv7cQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4IaBWSv7cQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You might want to check the clearance between the edge of the impeller and the ID of the wear ring. It might be out of tolerance
2. True
3. 12 is pushing it to the limit. Put the heavy people up front. Kids in the back.
4. Noise is good. The louder the better. Get a 1000 watt stereo and you won't notice it. People will always look when you start it up at the dock. Girls like to ride on loud boats.
5. Yes, no wind protection. I wear googles.

Very nice video. I wish I was there. Now you need to get a 3-person inflatable and tow some people around.

Thx for the feedback!
So your boat cavitates too on turns like the one at 3m20s on video?
John, just by curiosity, how many liters/hour do you get on avg?
It sucked $80 just on the test. Outch!

See you!

Yes it does cavitate on sharp turns.

Gas is cheap at only $4/US gallon here. I found that by replacing the temp sensor on the eingine I got better gas mileage. Running around at 5500 RPM really burns gas fast. These boats aren't easy on gas. I can burn 40 gallons in one 8 hour day towing 3 people around. Gas mileage depends on how many people are in the boat, rpm, if you are towing people, etc. Make sure you replace the spark plugs every 100 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back